Deposited in : April 1965 (acc. 1145); July 1975 (off. acc. 75/717 (pt)).
Provenance unknown: 1A/1; 14A/1-4
Acc. 1145: 24/1-4
Off. acc. 75/717 (pt) : 20/1-2.
Administration of justice
Administrative / biographical background:
Note on the boundaries of the division
In 1855, the division comprised the following parishes and places:
On 1st April 1974, the division was transferred to the new county of Oxfordshire, except for : Draycot Moor, part of Longworth, which by 1973 was in Faringdon division; and Little Wittenham and Long Wittenham, which by 1973 were in Moreton and Wallingford division.