Cotteridge County Primary School, 1900 -, Birmingham
Cotteridge Board School, Birmingham
Under the Data Protection Act, access to these records is restricted. Please contact Birmingham City Archives for further information before visiting.
Immediate source of acquisition:
Transferred by the Chief Education Officer, November 1973.
Administrative / biographical background:
Cotteridge Board School opened in 1900, with departments for mixed and infant children. A new Infant Department opened in 1911 and the school was reorganised at the same time for boys, girls and infants. It was again reorganised in 1931 into a Senior Girls Department and a Junior and Infants Department. The Senior Girls Department became a separate school in 1945 [see S53]