Registers of baptisms and marriages, leaders meetings minutes, stewards collection journal, Wesley Guild minutes and accounts, trustees' minutes and accounts, papers re application for permission to build chapel, miscellaneous including histories etc.
Bewsey Road Chapel was established in 1874-5 by the Trustees of Bold Street Chapel [EMS 336] "in consequence of the difficulty of providing suitable accommodation for person desirous of worshipping in Bold Street Chapel". The new Chapel opened in November 1875, and offered accommodation for 800. The church closed in 1963.
A Sunday School associated with this Chapel was held in the Wesleyan School in Silver Street (see EMS 350)