Records of St John the Evangelist, Little Gidding
|Title:||Records of St John the Evangelist, Little Gidding|
|Held by:||Huntingdonshire Archives, not available at The National Archives|
Little Gidding is an ancient parish. It belongs to the archdeaconry of Huntingdon. Until 1837 it belonged to the diocese of Lincoln; since 1837 it has been in the diocese of Ely.
The parish was part of Oundle Poor Law Union 1836-1930, Oundle Rural Sanitary District 1875-1894, Oundle Rural District 1894-1935, and Huntingdon Rural District 1935-1974. Since 1974 it has belonged to Huntingdonshire District.
|Immediate Source Of Acquisition:||
|Link to NRA Record:|