File of receipted bills and vouchers for work on the church.
|Title:||File of receipted bills and vouchers for work on the church.|
Including those of Stonebridge & Harris, architects; Samuel Foster Ltd., Kempston (£58 in 1955); A.W. Elliott (Steeplejacks) & Co. Ltd., Nottingham (£722 for external repairs, 1956); Mears & Stainbank, Whitechapel Bell foundry (moving bell from old church to new, £123 in May 1957); A. Fensome & Son, Bedford (various works 1957-1962); George Wrycroft, builders (£308 in 1959); John Gedge, architect (1959-62); and A. Fensome (repairs to south aisle roof, £812, in 1962)
|Date:||1955 - 1962|
|Held by:||Bedfordshire and Luton Archives and Records Service, not available at The National Archives|