Lease from Sir John Clopton of Clopton, Knt., to Hugh Clopton of Stratford-upon-Avon, esq., of two closes in the manor of Bridgtowne, adjoining Banbury Lane and containing about 20 acres, now or late in the tenure of Samuell Smith and heretofore in the tenure of Walter Milward, for 21 years at a yearly rent of £10.
Heraldic seal of Clopton.
Witnesses: John Claridge, John Woolmer.
|Date:||9 January 1715/6|
|Held by:||Shakespeare Birthplace Trust, not available at The National Archives|