Records of CONEY HILL HOSPITAL.
|Title:||Records of CONEY HILL HOSPITAL.|
|Held by:||Gloucestershire Archives, not available at The National Archives|
The Second County Lunatic Asylum was opened in 1884, funded entirely by the county authorities. The site at Coney Hill, purchased in 1878, was formerly the Barnwood Mill estate, and for a time it included a farm.
|Immediate Source Of Acquisition:||
|Link to NRA Record:|