LYMM EAGLE BROW PRIMITIVE METHODIST CHAPEL
|Title:||LYMM EAGLE BROW PRIMITIVE METHODIST CHAPEL|
Registers of baptisms, minutes, accounts, deeds, administrative records
|Held by:||Cheshire Archives and Local Studies, not available at The National Archives|
A chapel was first established in 1850; a new church was opened in 1898. In 1966 the chapel united with Lymm New Road (formerly Wesleyan) Chapel.
|Immediate Source Of Acquisition:||
|Link to NRA Record:|