Minutes, accounts, miscellanea
|Held by:||Cheshire Archives and Local Studies, not available at The National Archives|
The chapel was built by Wesleyan Methodists in 1875, and replaced an earlier chapel built opposite the Halton Road Post Office in 1818. The church register for Runcorn, Halton Road Chapel, 1900-1951 (ref EMS 110/1) includes entries for Halton Chapel.
|Immediate Source Of Acquisition:||
|Link to NRA Record:|