LETTERS PATENT of Henry VIII. granting to Richard Cecile, the King's servant, the...
LETTERS PATENT of Henry VIII. granting to Richard Cecile, the King's servant, the reversion of the several offices of Constable or Warden of Maxey Castle, Bailiff of the lordship of Maxey, Keeper of Bourne Park, Lincolnshire, and Keeper of the Swans of Margaret late Countess of Richmond and Derby, grand-mother of the King, which offices fell to the King after her death, and were granted by letters patent (dated 11 June, 5 Hen.VIII. ) to John Sharp, groom of the King's chamber and Hugh Edwardis, steward of the King's chamber, for term of their lives.
Great seal missing.
|Date:||5 Feb anno 13 Hen VIII |
|Held by:||Northamptonshire Record Office, not available at The National Archives|
Context of this record
- 154 - Northamptonshire Record Office
- F(M) - Charter Fitzwilliam (Milton) Charters
- F(M) Charter - FITZWILLIAM (MILTON) CHARTERS
- F(M) Charter/2205-2565 - APPENDIX I
- F(M) Charter/2205-2361 - NORTHAMPTONSHIRE DEEDS
- F(M) Charter/2281-2287 - MAXEY.
- F(M) Charter/2285 - LETTERS PATENT of Henry VIII. granting to Richard Cecile, the King's servant, the...