Registers, Services, Incumbent, Churchwardens, Vestry, Schools
|Date:||1833 - 1985|
|Held by:||Dorset History Centre, not available at The National Archives|
The parish of Longfleet was created in 1837 from the parish of Great Canford. The parish boundaries were altered in 1946 when the parish of Oakdale St George was established out of Longfleet. The church of St Mary was erected in 1833.
|Link to NRA Record:|