|Held by:||Tyne and Wear Archives, not available at The National Archives|
|Extent:||8 series + 5 files|
Originally conceived as a branch of the Leazes Park Synagogue for families who had moved out of the city centre, but eventually founded in 1914 as an independent congregation. The synagogue, in Eskdale Terrace, was opened in 1915. In 1973 it became part of the new United Hebrew Congregation, and subsequently closed.
|Immediate Source Of Acquisition:||
|Conditions of access:||
Depositor's consent required for access to these records.
|Link to NRA Record:|