MIDDLEWICH, CENTRAL CHAPEL
|Title:||MIDDLEWICH, CENTRAL CHAPEL|
Registers of Christenings and marriages, minutes, accounts, administrative records.
|Held by:||Cheshire Archives and Local Studies, not available at The National Archives|
A chapel was built in Lewin Street by the Wesleyan Methodists in 1828. A new building was erected in 1909 and closed in 1969.
|Immediate Source Of Acquisition:||
|Conditions of access:||
ACCESS 50 YRS RESTRICTED EXCEPT REGISTERS
|Link to NRA Record:|