SOMERFORD BOOTHS, WORNISH NOOK CHAPEL
|Title:||SOMERFORD BOOTHS, WORNISH NOOK CHAPEL|
Records relating to the chapel building
|Held by:||Cheshire Archives and Local Studies, not available at The National Archives|
The chapel was built by the Primitive Methodists in 1833 and sold to the Wesleyan Methodists in 1891. It was closed in 1967 and subsequently sold.
|Immediate Source Of Acquisition:||
|Link to NRA Record:|