WARRINGTON BEWSEY COUNTY SECONDARY SCHOOL
|Title:||WARRINGTON BEWSEY COUNTY SECONDARY SCHOOL|
|Held by:||Cheshire Archives and Local Studies, not available at The National Archives|
Evelyn St School, built in 1912, was amalgamated with the new Bewsey schools in 1934. In 1972 the boys' and girls' schools were themselves amalgamated. In 1974 it became Bewsey County Secondary Modern School and in 1979 became a comprehensive school. The school closed in August 1993.
|Immediate Source Of Acquisition:||