Westwood's Grammar School
|Title:||Westwood's Grammar School|
Records relating to tithe redemption annuity; school accounts and Governors records.
|Held by:||Gloucestershire Archives, not available at The National Archives|
Westwood's Grammar School was founded in 1589 by Hugh Westwood and continued until 1904 when funds ran out. The school was reopened in 1927, later came under the County Council and continued until its closure in 1988. The Westwood Educational Trust was set up in 1989.
|Immediate Source Of Acquisition:||
|Link to NRA Record:|