Additional Manuscripts, Catalogue M

This record is held by East Sussex Record Office

Details of Additional Manuscripts, Catalogue M
Title: Additional Manuscripts, Catalogue M
Reference: AMSM

Since it opened, East Sussex Record Office has maintained a collection of 'Additional Manuscripts' for accessions which are not assigned, or are not accrued to existing collections which have, a distinctive alphabetic reference based on the collection's title. The Additional Manuscripts collection is now known as AMS


Some of these accessions added to AMS have been returned to A2A as free-standing catalogues. The residue are being returned as a series of catalogues, each covering a range of AMS numbers. The summary list below covers all the accessions within that range, with notes against those which are the subject of separate catalogues or which have been transferred to other collections or other repositories. The main body of the catalogue notes only the reference and the fact of the separate catalogue or the transfer


Summary of contents


AMS5801 Map of William Kempe's Riders-Well, South Malling by Thomas Marchant, 1775


AMS5802 Deeds of The Chequer, a house and four cottages at 24-27 Eastport Lane, Southover (Holford-Hopkins-Maynard-Verral-Wren-Penfold), 1711-1802


AMS5803 Cottages at The Green, Ringmer (Bland-Palmer-Attersoll-Relfe-Smart-Berry-Nicholas-Bunting-French-Hillman), including grant of Ringmer copyhold waste to Berry in 1817; particulars of Hillman's executors' sale includes house at Cliffe Corner, house and cottages in Malling Street, 13 and 14 Church Street Lewes, cottages in Ringmer, cottage at Mill Common Waldron on Laughton manor waste, 5 Waterloo Place North Parade Brighton, 1846; 1743-1846


AMS5804 Records of Sussex Guild of Weavers, Spinners and Dyers, 1950-1981


Incorporates former AMS6220


AMS5805 Commission of Sewers for East Guldeford Level to General James Murray and others, 1791


AMS5806 Court book of the manor of Waldron otherwise Herringdales in Waldron, East Hoathly and Heathfield, 1631-1888; plan of Richard Preston's Herringdales estate by T Sheridan, 1841; copy of Charles Stephens' map of Winchelsea, 1758; will of Mary Woollett of Icklesham spinster, 1819; map of Wickham Farm in Icklesham, c1830; records of the Rye Harbour post of the Royal Observer Corps, 1939-1940


AMS5807 Particulars with plans of the estate of PPFP Acland: Fuller Farm Battle, Henley Down Farm Catsfield, Ingrams, Messens and Potmans Farms Ninfield, Hop House Farm in Ninfield and Catsfield, Buckholt and Coombe Farms Bexhill, High House Farm Crowhurst, Lunsfords Cross Farms in Ninfield, Bexhill and Pevensey, Court Lodge Hooe, Pashley, Akehurst and Millers Farms in Ninfield, Holmes Farm in Ninfield, Hooe and Bexhill, Sandhill, Nutbrowns and The Parsonage, Hooe, Botany in Westham, Strawberry Hill Farm Ewhurst, Poppinghole Farm Sedlescombe, Kateley Wood and Down Ash Farm Ticehurst, Great Lulhams Ripe, woodland in Fletching and Locks Farm in Hurstpierpoint and Clayton, 1864; illustrated particulars of Lord Willingdon's Ratton estate, annotated with bids: includes Ratton House, Hockington House, Willingdon Hill Farm, Willingdon Golf Links, Ocklynge Farm, Little Ratton, Spots Farm, cricket ground, Rippington farm, brickfield near Hampden Park station, 1918


AMS5808 Sketch of the interior of Frant church by Ellen Barber (sister-in-law of Jean Claude Nattes), 1830


AMS5809 Records of St Anne's parish charities, Lewes, 1723-1963: leases of Spital garden in Lewes St Michael, 1723-1798; Richard Pankhurst's Charity - lease of land in Rotten Row, Lewes St Ann, 1788; Pesthouse Charity declaration of trusts, critically annotated by Thomas Partington, 1808; Spital Houses in Lewes St Ann: opinion of Thomas Partington, 1809. Opinion of George Courthope reciting erection of bakehouse for Lewes barracks and cottages inhabited by prostitutes, 1818; sale to Kennard and repurchase by parish, 1809-1833; St Ann United Charities: Charity Commission Schemes, 1867-1901; minutes, 1867-1963; Spence settlement of brookland in Southover, 1783, sale to Grantham, 1803; warehouse and land at Lewes Castle, copyhold of Lewes Burgus: Kemp-Paine, 1813; hovel and brookland in Southover, Paine settlement, 1821


AMS5810 Records of Brighton and Hove Natural History Society, 1854-1958


AMS5811 Collen Pryors in Heathfield (Pollington-Gorringe), 1731-1732; Jane Lands in Heathfield (Putland-Hugget-Putland[-Hooper-Gorringe], 1632[-1751]; Curteis's Farm Heathfield, settled on marriage of William Pennington Gorringe and Elizabeth Venner, 1759; probate of Thomas Stace of Heathfield, miller, 1764 bequeathing leasehold house to daughter Elizabeth Hugget, house, smith's shop and garden at Rushlake Green in Warbleton to daughter Mary Newman, Heathfield Rectory copyhold house and Sapperton copyhold house at Sicklehatch and Stredwick Farm Heathfield to daughter Sarah wife of Pennington Gorringe; probate of PG of Heathfield: Cowden in Hellingly to daughters Sarah and Elizabeth Gorringe, 1781; house and 36a called Mills and Parkers in Heathfield (Dan-Vine-Gorringe, 1759-1784 (estate of John Vine of Heathfield includes farms in Heathfield and Ashburnham, house and 60a at Bodle Street in Herstmonceux, farm called The Gun in Chiddingly, house and 11a once part of South Bishops Wood in Heathfield, house and garden W of Brightling-Burwash road in Burwash); probate of William Gorringe of Heathfield, 1787; printed abstract of title to the manor of Heathfield, 1744-1824, with release of seignory to William Gorringe of his 8 tenements near The Clappers or at Marle Green, 1824


AMS5812 Map of Church Farm in Ripe and Selmeston by William Figg, 1830


AMS5813 Records of Wadhurst United Charities, 1580-1905


AMS Whitfield's Charity: property in Charlwood, Horley and Worth (Saunder-Whitfield), 1517-1580; Whitfield settlement exchanging Gregories and Sparrows, Goulds, Snape and Highams in Wadhurst, Carters, Rounden and Rounden Mead in Wadhurst and Lamberhurst, Remisses and Calhill in Lamberhurst for Bartonhill and Newgrounds in Minster Sheppey, Kent, excepting 2 cottages at Gregories (the endowment of the charity), 1615; annuity on John Whitfield's forge and land at Rowfant in Worth, 1618 with conveyance in trust, 1623; conveyances and assignments to new trustees, 1637-1884; trustees' minutes, 1855-1897; statements of account for Fowle's and Whitfield's Charities, 1893-1905; Charity Commissioners' Schemes, including amalgamations of charities, 1898-1966


AMS5814 Letter from David and Hannah Crittal of Mayfield to their daughter Sarah at Rotherhithe with family and local news, 1801


AMS5815 Minutes of Brighton and Hove International Co-operation Year Committee, 1965-1966


AMS5816 Court book of Foxhunt Manor, 1630-1874


AMS5817 Contract for lease of house and shop in Sedlescombe (Grace-Ball), 1869; Brabazon estate - Battle and Westfield tithe receipts, 1883, voucher for repairs at Domons in Northiam in 1863 by James Rock, 1871; Edward Tossell's bill on Charles Lamb for trousers, 1838-39; dividend warrant, Grand Trunk Railway Canada, 1891


AMS5818 Account of the history of Sir Henry Fermor's School at Crowborough, 1732-1891


AMS5819 Map of the Duke of Dorset's Bexhill Manor, c1810


AMS5820 Ringmer copyhold cottage at Church Hill (Howell-Goldsmith-Burgis), 1789-1956; includes Lion House on Broyle Lane, Ringmer, 1932-1955; probate of George Goring of Chailey, 1728


AMS5821 Map of Henry Humphrey's Cotchford in Hartfield by Thomas Marchant, 1760


AMS5822 Stonham and Henley families of Beckley: house, mill and 3a in Playden and Rye (Langham-Henley), 1861; JD Stonham of Beckley, farmer: assignment for benefit of creditors, 1861; assignment of farming business in Beckley and Stone (Stonham-Henley), 1862; probate of JC Henley of Udimore, 1869; easements at Vines Farm Udimore (Sloman-Henley), 1875; manor of Udimore release of seignory (Paine and Brettell-Henley), 1882; antiquarian collection of LJ Hodson: Hobbs and Wiggs in Beckley (Davey), 1631-1632; Asteford in Sedlescombe and Ewhurst (Davey-Holman), 1654-1655; Hobbs and The Amitt Hills (150a) in Beckley (Spencer-Maplesden), 1684; Harkeredge and The Bell at Cranbrook (Hayward-Spencer), 1707; Hobbs in Beckley (Spencer-Lidwell), 1713; Hancocks Farm Cranbrook (Spencer), 1713; Mount Ridge Land in Hailsham (Cogger-Mott), 1707; settlement on marriage of Thomas Fuller and Ann Lucas: Great Walstead in Lindfield, 1677; Levett of Salehurst: manor of Robertsbridge copies for land in Salehurst and Mountfield, 1606-1615


AMS5823 Land on S side of North Street, Brighton (Kemp-Wood), 1827


AMS5824 Illustrated sales particulars: Hamsell Estate (Luxfords, Hourne, Hodges Farms, Steel Cross Cottage, Renby Lodge, Summersales, Stonehouse, Orznash, Bullfinches, Holden and Forge Farms in Rotherfield, Crowborough and Withyham), 1939; Bolebrook in Hartfield, 1948; Barcombe and Balneath estates (Oak Tree, Yew Tree, Knowlands, Scovells, Mount Pleasant, Banks, Camois Court, Barcombe Place, Holmans Bridge, Down View, Balneath Manor, Roman Springs, Pigs Easter, Bevernbridge, Harelands, Fursley Farms and cottages in Barcombe), 1943; Mark Cross estate (Mark House, Catts, Marlborough Head, Renhurst farms in Rotherfield and Wadhurst, Little Trodgers and Highfields Farms in Mayfield), 1944; Hammerwood Park Forest Row, 1947; Bolebrook in Hartfield, 1947; Coghurst estate (New and Old Coghurst, Eighteen Pounder, Great Maxfield, Stalkhurst and Bricklands Farms in Guestling, Ore and Westfield), 1949; Perryhill Farm and cottages Hartfield, 1949; Dunsfold Herstmonceux, 1950; Park Farm Chiddingly, 1950; Old Foxhunt Manor Waldron, 1950; Ridgewood and College Farms Uckfield, 1951; Newlands Farm Boarshead in Rotherfield, 1951; Crowborough Warren estate (Warren Hotel, Ocklye House, Home, Crabtree, Old Mill, Kings Standing farms, Heavegate Cottages in Buxted and Withyham), 1952; Saxonbury Farm Mark Cross, 1952; Searles estate (Holmesdale, Moyses, Spring, Clapwater, Flitteridge, Woolpack and Black Ven Farms in Fletching and Maresfield), 1952; Hole Farm in Herstmonceux and Warbleton with cottages at Bodle Street, 1952; Danehurst estate Fletching, 1953; Court Gardens and Bulls Barn Farms Ditchling, 1953; Wilderness Farms Hadlow Down, 1953; Vigoes Cottages Furners Green Fletching, 1957; Herstmonceux Place estate (Milland, Lime End, H Place, Home, Flowers Green, School and Church Farms and The Welcome Stranger Inn in Herstmonceux), 1958; More House Farm and Mote House, Wivelsfield, 1956


AMS5825 35-37 Carlton Row, Brighton (Smith-Johnson and Humphreys-Thompson), 1822; receipt for wardship lands, Mott family of Herstmonceux, 1576


AMS5826 Introductory pages to Adams' Survey of Northiam with rateable values, 1821


AMS5827 20 York Villas, Brighton (includes title to Grove Villa and the New England estate - Pegg-Friend-Ward-Corfe-Harris), 1866-1884


AMS5828 Perringalls at Sidley Green Bexhill (Hersie-Marshall-Bannister-Chester-Wells-Sweet als Doust), 1573-1631; map of Great Worsham Farm in Bexhill by W Ticehurst of Battle, 1791; land on corner of Knole and Middlesex Roads Bexhill (de la Warr-Heron), 1896; Sidley Green estate (Norfolk, Preston, Cumberland, Claremont, North anad Suffolk Roads and Sidley Street), part of Ingrams Farm Bexhill (Lansdell-Brisco-Clement-Jenner, Vidler and Sayer-Moon, Garner and Atkinson), 1824-1899; de la Warr estate (De la Warr, Fairmount, Elmstead and Dorset Roads), Bexhill (Windsor-Reeves-Thomas), 1829-1900; Kites Nest and Howards Farms, Spratts, Quenby Lodge or Moresk in Bexhill (Davey-Glessing), 1874-1920; Mount Idol and Mill Land Bexhill (Sole-Hoarde, 1587; Pelham-Glazier, 1704; Brisco-Parks-Harris, 1867-1924); Pebsham estate, Bexhill (Papillon-Ratcliff), 1861-1926; 32 Cranston Avenue Bexhill (Braggs Farm: Curteis and Leslie-Mayer-Hurst-Bexleigh Estates Ltd-Clarke), 1898-1930; Wakeham Farm estate (Maberley, Sedgewick and Sandhurst Roads), Bexhill (Squirrell-Draper-Burton-), 1900-1935; Downlands Park estate Bexhill (Curteis and Leslie-Mayer-Hurst-Draper), 1898-1935; land N of Collington Road Bexhill (Curteis and Leslie-Mayer-Hurst-Bennett; Harding-Dunn-Yandell-Scott), 1898-1956; Crowhurst copyhold near Crowhurst Bridge called The Powder Mill with a cottage and land (Woodgate-Lawrence-Napp, 1810-1877), part of Adams, Swineham and Groundilly (Chrismas-Lingham-Napp, 1856-1882), the whole estate, sales off and partition with the estate of the Hilder family, 1882-1961; Ebenezer House, 21 Woods Passage Hastings All Saints (Collier-Cosens-Kennard-Furner-Fenner dissenting minister-Challen-Constable-Fenner-Phillips-Larcombe-Sutton-Shoesmith-Ball; Hopkins-Baldwin; Walker), 1751-1956; garden in Woods Passage (Fautley-Weston-Fenner), 1763-1816; Selby Cottage, Woods Passage, Hastings All Saints (Kennard-Furner-Kennard-Davis-Chapman-Diton), 1812-1897; Melbourne Cottages, 17 and 18 Woods Passage Hastings All Saints (Thomson-Wheeler-Hastings Cottage Improvement Society-Benney-Phillips-Keys), 1874-1929; Caxton and Stanhope Cottages, Tackleway, Hastings All Saints (Swaine-Osborne-Morgan), 1855-1874; Diamond Cottage, Woods Passage, Hastings All Saints (Tichbon-Phillips-Harman-Richardson; Thorpe-Walker), 1835-1953; 95 High Street, Hastings St Clement (Geery-Breeds-bankruptcy assignees-Phillips-Allen), 1769-1905; 8 George Street, Hastings St Clement (Sargent-Polhill-creditors-Scrivens-Mannington-Young-Semadeni-Collard-Parkes- Stoakes), 1775-1927; 18 West Street (Ranger-Smart-Ellman-Rogers-Paine Rogers and Co-Stokes; includes 1-4 Offa Road Ore, 43 Manor Road, 201 Harold Road, the primrose Laundry 199 Harold Road and the Hare and Hounds brickfield, Hastings), 1875-1920; the whole estate (Stoakes-Harris-Wapshott), 1928-1935; The Eagle Inn 9 Bourne Street, Hastings All Saints (Lock-Bossom-Pumphrey-Mannington-Wenham-Betts-Burfield-Adolphus), 1760-1912; 4 Reculver Cottages (includes development of Five Gates Field) Hastings St Clement (Dodson-Gill-Duke-Parks-Jackson-Haynes-Tingle-Colville-Jameson, Blackburn and Ormerod), 1719-1937; 2 Derby Cottages 33 Wellington Mews (includes development of Lower Stoney Field) Hastings St Mary Castle (Milward-Bryan-Brazier-Vennall-Brice-Dengate-Gatehouse-Cox-Etherington- Hastings BC), 1831-1939; 13 Church Road, Hastings St Mary Magdalen (Eversfield-Picknell), 1860-1890; The Havelock Hotel, Hastings Holy Trinity (Barham-Turner-Hewett-Havelock Hotel Co-Barber and Higgs), 1861-1888; Gensing estate Hastings (Eversfield), 1818-1844; 4 Gensing Station Road Hastings (Eversfield-Wood), 1864; building plots in Carisbrooke, Stockleigh, Gensing, Silchester, Rothsay and Kenilworth Roads (Eversfield-Goodwin-Seaborne), 1873-1877; 4 Pindars Road Clive Vale Hastings (Griffin-Hoell; Shoesmith; Janes; Cooper; Summerfield), 1880-1931; Roseneath House Sedlescombe Road, Hastings (Eversfield-Spray), 1880-1904; Kites Nest Estate, Hastings and Ore (Breeds-Denne-Frewen), 1835-1881; Brook House 63 St Helens Park Road (Frewen-Reeve-Vidler-Finger-Tapner-Cowen-Crew-Thame), 1835-1957; 1 St James Villas Hastings (Frewen-Bright), [1784]-1886; The Green Garage at Gingerbread Green St Leonards (Marchant-Eldridge-Freeman and Fuller-Wakeford), 1834-1959; 53 Kings Road St Leonards (Eversfield-Wood; Phillips), 1864-1888


AMS5829 Ashby family of Friston and East Dean, millers, including deeds, valuations, partnership agreements, wills and lists of deeds of property in Lewes and Cliffe from 1632, 2 Terminus Road Eastbourne, Friston Mill; 1816-1902


AMS5830 Rules and circulation list of Brighton Book Society, 1836


AMS5831 Notarial instrument concerning an appeal by the prior of Lewes against the demands of ordinaries for procurations, 1513; manor of Horsted Keynes Broadhurst stewards' papers, 1618-1653, 1674; map of [John Baker's] Mayfield Place estate [?by William Benge], c1665


AMS5832 Barn, close and croft in North Street Brighton (Beach-Lempriere), 1741; Brighton copyhold cottage and garden on the East Cliff, Brighton (Philcox), 1786; mortgage bond, Hooe (Coleman-Collins), 1731-1735; Shelley estate fine, 1695; Shelley estate settlement: reconveyance of Middle Farm in Tarring Neville and Beddingham, 1721


AMS5833 Census enumerators' books - Eastbourne sub-district (Eastbournre, Seaford, Alfriston, East Dean, Lullington, Litlington and Westdean), 1841 and 1851, with population abstracts for 1861 and 1871


AMS5834 Deeds of Iden Stores, Iden (ROHAS P27/53), (Wilson-Thurston-Hunt-Sharp-Dean-Walker-Manger), 1725-1824


AMS5835 Tenancy agreement for Pucksties in Hartfield (Harris-Roberts), 1859


AMS5836 Edward May and Latter and Charles Parsons, stonemasons of Lewes, 1794-1850: cash book, 1794-1796; ledger, 1799-1803; scrapbook containing bills of lading, invoices, and related correspondence, 1833-1861; bills of lading, invoices, memoranda of charter and correspondence, 1835-1862; contract with Lord Sheffield, 1806; account for Mrs Hooper's monument at Hailsham for T Luxford, 1820; memorandums concerning wage and materials prices, 1827-1833; account to Lord de la Warr for building cottages at Ringmer, 1842; list of employees, c1850; pharmaceutical notes of Ena Muriel Allen (née Bridgman), 1930-1932


AMS5837 Illustrated particulars of the Heathfield Park estate (Heathfield Park, Keeper's Cottage and kennels, Home Cottage, Jasmine Cottage, Tower Nursery, Old Halfmoon, Satinstown Farm and Cottage, Bullseye Cottage, Little Tottingworth, Laurel Cottage, Fir Tree Cottage, Cade Street Cottage, Jack Cade Monument, Gate Cottage, Corner Cottage, wheelwright's shop, 1-4 Portland Square, Museum Cottage, 3-6 Roundhouse Cottages, 1-6 Alley Cottages), 1935


AMS5838 Minutes of Brighton and District Organists Association, 1914-1975


AMS5839 Court book of the manors of Houndean, Lullington, Michelham Parkgate, Milton and Swanborough, 1645-1649, 1653-1656


AMS5840 Map of Nicholas Delves's Manor of Coghurst in Guestling by [John] Martin and ... Marquick, 1668


AMS5841 East Hoathly parish vouchers (including Thomas Turner) and settlement papers for the Hope, Jenner, Slarks, Simmons, Brook and Collins families, 1763-1781


AMS5842 Inventories of Glyndebourne in Glynde and vouchers for silver and jewelry, 1653-1681; saddler's account on Thomas Hay, 1758; rations of 3rd brigade at Gudensberg in Hesse, 1762


AMS5843 Survey of tenements within the Loxfield half-hundred of the manor of South Malling (later Framfield manor) in Buxted, Uckfield, Lindfield and Withyham, c1570


AMS5844 Minutes, year-books, accounts and schedules of show exhibits, Groombridge and District Horticultural Society, 1933-1993


AMS5845 Plan of maze of fruit-trees at Prospect House (now Hesmonds), East Hoathly, 1821, with obituary of William Botting Hemsley FRS (1843-1924) of East Hoathly, Kew and Polegate, gardener and nurseryman, 1925


AMS5846 Part of Sluice Farm in Bexhill, Hooe and Battle (Pelham-Deudney-Wyatt-Nevill), 1755-1869; Gildridge Marsh in Herstmonceux (Barber-Rickman-Darby, 1771-1831) Spyland in Hailsham and Hemplot in Herstmonceux (Hammond-Darby, 1770-1833); both properties (Darby-Barton; Wolfe-Overy-Stapley), 1833-1906


AMS5847 Willingford Mills and land called Heghe near Walderode in Brightling; de Bretagne-Robertsbridge abbey, 1291


AMS5848 Diary of Captain Robert Johnson RN of Rugby, Alconbury-Weston and Rose Cottage Eastbourne including weather, religion, politics and shipwrecks, 1821-1843


AMS5849 Printed biographies of nonconformist clergy and church members: Mr Morris of Lewes and David Fenner of Hastings, 1824; J Jenkins of Lewes, 1825; James Jones of Wadhurst, 1889; James Weller of Robertsbridge, 1845; Thomas Russell of Rotherfield, 1864; Benjamin Tatham and Mrs S Prodger of Eastbourne, 1866; George Gilbert of Frant, c1870; Cornelius Sharp of Bodle Street ansd Ninfield, 1878; Matthew Welland of Lewes, 1894; Christopher Pierpoint of Brighton, 1912; Esther Sharp of Cross in Hand, 1922; Henry Miles, 1924; James William Tobitt of Hastings, 1929; George Mockford of Heathfield, 1901; Daniel Thomas Combridge of Brighton, 1918; James Godsmark of St Leonards Forest and Shoreham, 1877; Mercy C Dann of Brighton, c1917; Lydia Marchant of Eastbourne, 1912; William Sinden of Lewes, 1927; Constance Jane Blunden of Shoreham, 1896; Mary Grace Banfield of Brighton, 1906; John Grace of Brighton, 1893; Ann Godwin of Brighton, 1900; James Weller of Robertsbridge, 1848; Eli Ashdown of [?Mayfield], 1904; Caleb Sawyer of Mayfield, 1964; A J Baxter of Eastbourne, 1909; George Frost of Jarvis Brook, 1906; James Kidwell Popham of Brighton, 1938; Jarvis family of Burwash and Wadhurst, 1936; Thomas Dicker, 1852; William Huntington, 1797; J K Popham, 1909, 1915; Robert Parminter Knill of Brighton, Dicker and Burgess Hill, c1894; Nora Troughton of Brighton, 1948; Thomas Gearing of Brighton, 1885; George Gilbert of Heathfield, 1892; John Kemp of Biddenden and Wadhurst, 1933; William Marten of Lewes, 1828; John Hervey Gosden of Brighton, 1965; Mrs W T Walker (Rhoda Jane Stubbs) of Clayton, 1892; William Crouch of Wadhurst, 1861; Mary Davey of Brighton, c1941; Ambrose Daniel Spong of Hove, 1913; see also AMS6294 for Elizabeth Woodhams and Charles Brooker


AMS5850 Downgate Farm, Warbleton (Fuller-Dollaway-Darby-Dunn-Avard; sales off to Fox and Gandy; Jewell); includes settlement on marriage of John Fuller and Ann Eliott, 1776, plan of the farm, 1828, and exchange with Dunn estate for Huntons (formerly Beckwith) Farm, 1845; 1776-1961

Date: 1513-1993
Held by: East Sussex Record Office, not available at The National Archives
Language: English
Extent: 50 accessions
  • East Sussex
  • Land tenure
Creator Names:
  • East Sussex Record Office

Sharing will require cookies. Show details

Found an error?

If you find an error with this record description let us know

Fields marked with * are mandatory.

Your details

If you provide your details, we will contact you within 10 working days if we cannot act on your suggestion