HARGRAVE METHODIST CHURCH
|Title:||HARGRAVE METHODIST CHURCH|
Cash account book
|Held by:||Cheshire Archives and Local Studies, not available at The National Archives|
A Wesleyan Methodist chapel was built in the village of Hargrave in 1859. Until 1959, it was on the St. John Street Methodist Circuit and from 1963, on the Chester Methodist Circuit. The church closed in 1981.
|Immediate Source Of Acquisition:||
|Link to NRA Record:|