Lease from Edward Clopton of Clopton, esq., to Sir John Clopton, Knt., his father, of a farm in Bridgetowne, heath-ground called Brownes heath, two meadows and two 'rye peices' in Clifford Chambers, co. Glouc., for 21 years at a yearly rent of £100.
Witnesses: John Baker, Richard Smithe.
|Date:||1 November 1685|
|Held by:||Shakespeare Birthplace Trust, not available at The National Archives|