SHOREHAM, ST. GILES
|Title:||SHOREHAM, ST. GILES|
|Held by:||West Sussex Record Office, not available at The National Archives|
The chapel of St. Giles, built in 1906, was used almost exclusively for Steyning Union Workhouse (later Southlands Hospital) until the formation of an ecclesiastical district in 1934.
It remained the official hospital chapel until 1984. In March 1985 the Conventional District of St. Giles was dissolved and brought into the parish of Kingston Buci
|Immediate Source Of Acquisition:||