BRERETON CUM SMETHWICK, BRERETON CHAPEL
|Title:||BRERETON CUM SMETHWICK, BRERETON CHAPEL|
Accounts, vouchers, memorandum of agreement.
|Held by:||Cheshire Archives and Local Studies, not available at The National Archives|
The 'chapel' was a room rented by the Primitive Methodists from 1882 until c.1920, when the number of members in the Society had decreased to the extent that services were discontinued.
|Immediate Source Of Acquisition:||
|Link to NRA Record:|