Services were held in the Gospel Mission Hall, Jackson Road, East Barnet from 1893. This building continued to be used by the church until 1928. The site at Cat Hill was given to the church in 1914 by Mr William Jackson. An iron room, the gift of Miss Wyburn, was transferred to the site from Hadley Manor a year later. This building was opened on 4 December 1915 and modernised and extended in the 1920s. The Jackson Road Mission Hall was sold in 1928 and the proceeds used for the erection of a new church on the Cat Hill site. The foundation stone was laid on 24 July 1930 and the building opened in November of the same year. In 1962 this church was extensively rebuilt and amalgamated with the congregation from New Barnet (see NM1B) to form the New Brookside Methodist Church.