Some files are only available on microfilm. Please check access
Immediate source of acquisition:
(Part of Acc 1664) 14 November 1983 (Acc 1913) and 18 November 1983 (Acc 1917) Files P91/ANN/120-135= Acc 2749
Administrative / biographical background:
St Anne's Church was consecrated on 14 May 1870. In 1953 it became the parish church of the united parish of St Anne with St Saviour and St Andrew, Hoxton. In 1975 it became the parish church of the united parish of St Anne with St Columba, Hoxton.