EE1/A Papers concerning the Borough records.
EE1/B. Charters and related documents.
EE1/C. Freemen and officers:-
EE1/C/1. Lists of freemen and officers
EE1/C/2. Admissions of freemen
EE1/C/3. Enrolments of apprentices
EE1/C/5. Orders concerning freemen and officers
EE1/C/6. Appointment of Treasurer.
EE1/D. Formulae books
EE1/E. Order books.
EE1/F. The Assembly:-
1. Assembly books, first series
2. Assembly books, second series
3. Rough minute book of the Assembly
4. Minutes of Assemblies
5. Copy of Assembly minutes.
EE1/G. The Town Court:-
1. Court books
2. Roll of entries of causes in the Town Court.
EE1/H. Sessions of the Peace:-
1. Roll of proceedings at Quarter Sessions.
2. Minute books, Sessions of the Peace.
3. Sessions roll comprising jury lists, presentments, indictments, recognisances etc., and single documents of a similar nature.
4. Sacrament certificates.
5. Quaker meeting house.
7. Justices' Clerks fees and fines.
1. Quietus roll for fee farm rent
2. Chamberlains' account books
3. Chamberlains' annual account
4. Chamberlains' warrants and vouchers, some wrapped in annual accounts similar to those described in (3)
5. Corporation paid bills
6. Miscellaneous 19c. vouchers
7. Account of old debts
8. Accounts of drifts on the marshes
9. Miscellaneous accounts of work done and of food and drink supplied for the Corporation
10. Papers concerning Aldeburgh Turnpike mortgage
11. Accounts of legal charges
12. Purchase of rent roll for the use of the Chamberlains.
13. Balance sheets
14. Abstracts of accounts
15. Borough Fund accounts
16. District Fund accounts
17. Petty cash accounts
18. Bank accounts.
K. Parliamentary elections:-
1. Election indenture
2. Certificate of qualification
3. Poll books.
M. Town lands:-
1. Evidences of title
2. Management of the Town marshes
N. Legal proceedings:-
1. Records concerning case brought by John Johnson against the town.
2. 19c. cases and opinions.
O. Letter book and correspondence:-
1. Letter book
2. 2 early letters (17c. & 18c.)
3. Bundles of 19c. correspondence
4. Letters received in reply to loyal address
5. Petition concerning postal arrangements.
P. Records concerning various administrative functions:-
1. Bundles of mixed records relating to various subjects
2. Committee papers
3. Weights and measures
4. Coast and port
6. Church and vicarage
7. Poor relief
8. Water, paving and lighting
9. Public Health
11. Grammar School
12. World War II
Q. Documents not arising from the administration of the Borough but apparently retained for reference purposes:-
1. Assize calendar
2. Ipswich Urban Sanitary authority
3. Acts of Parliament
R. Fragments (seals).
EE1/1 Clerk's Department
EE1/8861 Map of Aldebuzh
EE1/10055 Map of Aldebuzh