Church of England, St Augustine's Parish, Slade Green
Administrative / biographical background:
St Augustine's, Slade Green was established as a daughter Church of St Paulinus, Crayford in 1900. The new church grew rapidly thanks in part to the rapid industrialisatio of the area during the First World War. In 1925 St Augustine's Slade Green was constituted as a Parish in its own right.
The parish records were transferred to Bexley Local Studies and Archive Centre from Kent Archives Office in 1985. Subsequent deposits were made by the Incumbent in 1996 and 1997