Church of England, St Aldhelm's Parish, Bedminster, and Bedminster Down Mission Church, Bristol
THESE RECORDS ARE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE FOR RESEARCH
Immediate source of acquisition:
Deposited by the team rector, October 1987
Administrative / biographical background:
St.Aldhelm was created a district out of St.John, Bedminster, St.Paul, Bedminster, St.Francis, Ashton Gate and St.Peter, Bishopsworth, by Order in Council 24th March 1902. The church was consecrated 25 May 1907.