Church of England, St John the Evangelist's Parish, Clifton, Bristol
26 vols, 2 files, 1 bundle, 3 docs, 1 reel.
THESE RECORDS ARE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE FOR RESEARCH
Immediate source of acquisition:
Deposited by the vicar of All Saints, Clifton, 12 March 1982
Administrative / biographical background:
The church was consecrated on the 27th April, 1841 and created a district out of Clifton and Westbury-on-Trym by Order in Council, 12th November 1841. More was consecrated on the 16th January 1865. In 1980 the church was declared redundant.