This record is held by West Sussex Record Office
|Held by:||West Sussex Record Office, not available at The National Archives|
|Immediate source of acquisition:||
The items in sections Par/170/1, 3-6, 9-12, 14-16, and 24 together with Par/170/2/1, 7/1-16, 7/18-25 and 21/13 were deposited by the incumbent, January 1978 and December 1994.
Par/170/2/2,3 was presented by L. Falconer Esq. of Worthing, December 1989, and February 1990
Par/170/2/4 was presented by the Chichester Diocesan Secretary, Church House, 9 Brunswick Square, Hove, July 1989.
Par/170/4/59 was presented by Wessex Archaeology, November 2003.
Par/170/7/17 was presented by the County Librarian, March 1991 and subsequently.
Par/170/21/1-12 were deposited by Messrs. Powell and Co., of Lewes, March 1951.
The items in sections 30 and 31 were deposited by Shoreham Urban District Council, April 1965 and January 1973