1 & 2. Mainly title deeds, Monson and miscellaneous.
3. Title deeds and other documents, mainly parchments, in boxes like books, Monson and Newton families.
4. The same, Wren Bishop of Ely and his descendants.
5. The same, Howard of Effingham.
6. The same, very miscellaneous.
7. Miscellaneous books, including some Newton family papers.
8. Surveys, mainly Monson family estates.
9. Rentals, the same.
10. Accounts, Monson and some other families.
11. Vouchers, arranged in folders by the ninth Lord Monson.
12. Vouchers in untouched bundles.
13. Papers and books, office of paymastership of the Forces.
14. Diaries, Monson and other families.
15. Journals and travel papers, Monson and other families.
16. Miscellaneous papers, household and garden.
17. Maps and plans, mainly Monson estates.
18. Particulars of sale, Monson estates.
19. Miscellaneous estate papers, mainly Monson.
20. Acts of Parliament, bills and printed reports.
21. Personal documents relating to public life and office.
22. Documents regarding parliamentary elections.
23. 'Miscellaneous parish and manorial documents.
25. Correspondence, Monson family and miscellaneous.
26. Papers relating to schools and literary studies.
27. Historical collections, mainly of the sixth Lord Monson.
28. Executorships and other documents subsidiary to title Monson and other families.
30. Miscellaneous printed matter.
31. Journals of the Thistlewood family.
32. Miscellaneous drawings.