Harry Horton (b. 1875)
This record is held by Birmingham: Archives, Heritage and Photography Service
|Title:||Harry Horton (b. 1875)|
|Held by:||Birmingham: Archives, Heritage and Photography Service, not available at The National Archives|
|Administrative / biographical background:||
'Brummie' Harry Horton was born in Sherborne Grove, Sherborne Street, central Birmingham, in 1875. In this single recording Harry Horton talks about his childhood, employment, serving in the First World War 1914-1918, his wife, local sayings, and his time in Canada
The interview is conducted by Charles Parker
Context of this record
- 143 - Birmingham: Archives, Heritage and Photography Service
- MS 4000 - The Charles Parker Archive
- MS 4000/5 - Digitised Sound Recordings: Charles Parker Archive 'A Future For Ordinary Folk'
- MS 4000/5/1 - Sound recordings of interviews with traditional folk performers and folk music collectors.
- MS 4000/5/1/2 - Harry Horton (b. 1875)