By Francis John Jayne, Bishop of Chester.
The Church of the Resurrection and All Saints, Caldy.
Recites conveyance, 23 Sep. 1907, of land 1,860 sq. yds. in Caldy on which a new church has been erected at the expense of Rev. Ernest Alured Waller, clerk, M.A., of Little Packington Rectory, co.Warwick, Honorary Canon of Worcester Cathedral.
Wit: Edward Barber, Archdeacon of Chester and Rector of St. Bridget with St. Martin, Chester, T. H. May, Rector of Heswall and Rural Dean of Wirral, Richard Farmer, Notary Public