Headingley St Columba United Reformed Church, records
Including baptisms at St Columba's English Presbyterian Church 1851-1902 and at Cavendish Road United Presbyterian Church 1864-1876, minutes 1851-1902, accounts and correspondence including architect's files re construction of new church c1961-1975, Sunday School records 1853-1905
These records were previously held by the South Yorkshire County Record Office.
Formed in 1978 when St Columba's Presbyterian Church amalgamated with Headingley Hill Congregational Church. Previously Cavendish Road Presbyterian Church, formed in 1902 on the amalagamation of St Columba English Presbyterian and Cavendish Road United Presbyterian Churches.