HASLINGTON, WINTERLEY CHAPEL
This record is held by Cheshire Archives and Local Studies
|Title:||HASLINGTON, WINTERLEY CHAPEL|
Letter about erection of new schoolroom
|Date:||1903 - 1906|
|Held by:||Cheshire Archives and Local Studies, not available at The National Archives|
|Physical description:||1 file|
|Immediate source of acquisition:||
Deposited by the Superintendent Minister of Sandbach and Alsager Circuit in July 1977.
|Administrative / biographical background:||
The chapel was built by the Primitive Methodists in 1834.