OVER PEOVER CHAPEL
This record is held by Cheshire Archives and Local Studies
|Title:||OVER PEOVER CHAPEL|
|Held by:||Cheshire Archives and Local Studies, not available at The National Archives|
|Physical description:||1 file|
|Immediate source of acquisition:||
Deposited by the Superintendent Minister of Alderley Edge and Circuit in November 1973.
|Administrative / biographical background:||
The chapel was built by the United Methodists in 1913.
|Link to NRA Record:|