ALTRINCHAM ST JOHN PARISH
This record is held by Cheshire Archives and Local Studies
|Title:||ALTRINCHAM ST JOHN PARISH|
|Held by:||Cheshire Archives and Local Studies, not available at The National Archives|
|Immediate source of acquisition:||
|Administrative / biographical background:||
The parish of St John the Evangelist was formed 5 Nov 1867 out of Bowdon St Margaret, Dunham Massey and Timperley. The church was erected in 1866 and registers date from that year.
St Elizabeth's Mission Church, in Islington Street was erected in 1890 and was served from St John's church.
|Link to NRA Record:|