Church of England, St John The Evangelist Parish, Upper Holloway
Immediate source of acquisition:
Records of St John the Evangelist's Church, Pemberton Gardens, Upper Holloway, deposited by the Vicar of St Peter with St John, Upper Holloway in the Greater London Record Office, The County Hall, London, SE1 7PB 26 January 1981 (Acc. 1608) and 31 July 1981 (Acc. 1678).
Church of England, St Peter's Church, Upper Holloway
Church of England, St Peter's and St John's Parish, Upper Holloway
Administrative / biographical background:
St John's Church was the first district parish created in the parish of Islington. The Church was consecrated on 2 July 1828 and was united with St Peter's Church, Dartmouth Park Hill in 1978 to become the parish of St Peter with St John, Upper Holloway.