Name Hicks, Wilfred Henry Date of Birth: 18 September 1887 Rank: ...
Ordering and viewing options
- Download size approximately 1 MB. Download format PDF
Also available from:
More ways to view this record
|Date:||30 May 1918|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- ADM - Records of the Admiralty, Naval Forces, Royal Marines, Coastguard, and related bodies
- Division within ADM - Records of Service
- ADM 196 - Admiralty: Officers' Service Records (Series III)
- Subseries within ADM 196 - ACTING ARTIFICER ENGINEER OFFICERS WARRANTS
- ADM 196/136 - Vol 5. Dates are dates of entry as Acting Artificer Engineer, indexed
- ADM 196/136/34 - Name Hicks, Wilfred Henry Date of Birth: 18 September 1887 Rank: Lieutenant Commander Engineer Date of...
Other possible matches
The following records may contain information about the person described above. As the links are found by computer analysis, we cannot guarantee they are the same individual or that every record in which the person appears will be listed.
- = Held by The National Archives
- = Held by other organisations
Date of birth: 18 September 1887
Service number(s): 271467
- ADM 188/435/271467
- Naval service record