Name Hill, Rupert Christopher Oswald Date of Birth: 01 July 1899 Rank: ...
Ordering and viewing options
- Download size approximately 1 MB. Download format PDF
Also available from:
More ways to view this record
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
|Unpublished finding aids:||
Copies of a nominal index to ADM 196/117-124, which relates mainly to the service records of Royal Navy commissioned officers who served in the First World War, are available in the reading rooms, The National Archives, Kew. The records are also available and name searchable on Documents Online.
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- ADM - Records of the Admiralty, Naval Forces, Royal Marines, Coastguard, and related bodies
- Division within ADM - Records of Service
- ADM 196 - Admiralty: Officers' Service Records (Series III)
- Subseries within ADM 196 - NAVAL OFFICERS (EXECUTIVE)
- ADM 196/122 - Vol 21. Dates are dates attaining rank of midshipman.
- ADM 196/122/189 - Name Hill, Rupert Christopher Oswald Date of Birth: 01 July 1899 Rank: Lieutenant Commander Date of...
Other possible matches
The following records may contain information about the person described above. As the links are found by computer analysis, we cannot guarantee they are the same individual or that every record in which the person appears will be listed.
- = Held by The National Archives
- = Held by other organisations
Date of birth: 1 July 1899
- ADM 196/147/290
- Naval Officer's service record