Name Chapman, James Alfred Official Number: J49819 Place of Birth: ...
Ordering and viewing options
- Download size approximately 0.5 MB. Download format PDF
More ways to view this record
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department:||Vol No. J49-2|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- ADM - Records of the Admiralty, Naval Forces, Royal Marines, Coastguard, and related bodies
- Division within ADM - Records of Service
- ADM 188 - Admiralty: Royal Navy Registers of Seamen's Services
- Subseries within ADM 188 - Seamen
- ADM 188/746 - 49501-50000
- ADM 188/746/49819 - Name Chapman, James Alfred Official Number: J49819 Place of Birth: Alverstoke, Hampshire Date of Birth: ...
Other possible matches
The following records may contain information about the person described above. As the links are found by computer analysis, we cannot guarantee they are the same individual or that every record in which the person appears will be listed.
- = Held by The National Archives
- = Held by other organisations
Date of birth: 13 September 1900
- ADM 196/161/134
- Naval Officer's service record