British government's approach to Europe: Guidance for the BBC over Soviet propaganda on...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
View free at The National Archives
British government's approach to Europe: Guidance for the BBC over Soviet propaganda on President Kennedy's assassination
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||1006|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- FO - Records created or inherited by the Foreign Office
- Records of the Information Policy Department, Regional Information Department and Information Research Department
- FO 953 - Foreign Office: Information Policy Department and Regional Information Departments: Registered Files
- INFORMATION POLICY DEPARTMENT Departmental designation P
- General (P)
- FO 953/2109 - British government's approach to Europe: Guidance for the BBC over Soviet propaganda on...