'Plan of the Works at the Navy-Yard Bermuda, As Projected and now Constructing October...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
More ways to view this record
'Plan of the Works at the Navy-Yard Bermuda, As Projected and now Constructing October 1829': one sheet of plans and sections. Scale: 1 inch to 40 feet [1:480] (plan); 1 inch to 20 feet [1:240] and 1 inch to 10 feet [1:120] (sections). By Lieutenant R Nelson, Royal Engineers. Various pencilled additions and corrections showing proposed alterations, 1848-1850; additions made in 1850. Originally enclosed in a letter from Brevet Major Thomas Blanshard, Royal Engineer, 29 October 1829; the letter is not filed with these sheets.
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Dimensions:||83.5 cm x 173.5 cm|
|Physical condition:||MS, coloured|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
|Publication note:||Maps and Plans in the Public Record Office: 2. America and West Indies, ed P A Penfold (London, 1974), entry 3291|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- WO - Records created or inherited by the War Office, Armed Forces, Judge Advocate General, and related bodies
- General records of the War Office and predecessors and successor
- WO 78 - War Office and predecessors: Maps and Plans
- WO 78/406 - 3 items: drawings of the Navy yard on Ireland Island, Bermuda. Detailed descriptions are...
- WO 78/406/3 - 'Plan of the Works at the Navy-Yard Bermuda, As Projected and now Constructing October...