'Plan of the Works at the Navy-Yard Bermuda, As Projected and now Constructing October...
Ordering and viewing options
'Plan of the Works at the Navy-Yard Bermuda, As Projected and now Constructing October 1829': one sheet of plans and sections. Scale: 1 inch to 40 feet [1:480] (plan); 1 inch to 20 feet [1:240] and 1 inch to 10 feet [1:120] (sections). By Lieutenant R Nelson, Royal Engineers. Various pencilled additions and corrections showing proposed alterations, 1848-1850; additions made in 1850. Originally enclosed in a letter from Brevet Major Thomas Blanshard, Royal Engineer, 29 October 1829; the letter is not filed with these sheets.
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Dimensions:||83.5 cm x 173.5 cm|
|Physical condition:||MS, coloured|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Maps and Plans in the Public Record Office: 2. America and West Indies, ed P A Penfold (London, 1974), entry 3291
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- WO - Records created or inherited by the War Office, Armed Forces, Judge Advocate General, and related bodies
- Division within WO - General records of the War Office and predecessors and successor
- WO 78 - War Office and predecessors: Maps and Plans
- Subseries within WO 78 - BERMUDA
- WO 78/406 - 3 items: drawings of the Navy yard on Ireland Island, Bermuda. Detailed descriptions are given at item level.
- WO 78/406/3 - 'Plan of the Works at the Navy-Yard Bermuda, As Projected and now Constructing October 1829': one sheet of plans and sections. Scale: 1 inch to 40...