Edward Whitaker. He is informed that William Rycroft is due money for service on board...
Ordering and viewing options
Edward Whitaker. He is informed that William Rycroft is due money for service on board the Victory for which a ticket was issued when turned over to the Soldadoes in 1692, that a false power was made and the money received by Anne Low deceased. He requests the papers be sent to him, also those for Thomas Pettit served in the Hannibal about 6 years ago, since paid to Anne Low about 2 years ago, also a power by one Hugh Hill to Mary Coles for his wages in the?Nonesuch paid a year ago to Mary Coles. He is informed that Leah Wilkinson, daughter of Anne Low deceased, still has agents receiving sums by false powers, one Harman and one Emeroy Solesby, and requests any powers produced for pay in the names of Harman and Solesby be stopped till they be examined.
|Date:||26 Nov 1696|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- ADM - Records of the Admiralty, Naval Forces, Royal Marines, Coastguard, and related bodies
- Division within ADM - Records of the Navy Board and the Board of Admiralty
- ADM 106 - Navy Board: Records
- Subseries within ADM 106 - IN-LETTERS
- Subsubseries within ADM 106 - Miscellaneous
- ADM 106/497 - W. (Described at item level).
- ADM 106/497/207 - Edward Whitaker. He is informed that William Rycroft is due money for service on board the Victory for which a ticket was issued when turned over to...