Plymouth: SS Nickerie (Royal Netherlands Steamship Company) travelling from West Indies...
This is available to download from Ancestry.co.uk
Partner websites are free to search but there may be a charge to view full transcriptions and download documents. Other services may also be available.
More ways to view this record
Plymouth: SS Nickerie (Royal Netherlands Steamship Company) travelling from West Indies to Amsterdam.
Embarking at Georgetown and Paramaribo.
[No official number listed].
List of passengers disembarking at Southampton.
|Date:||1929 Aug 31|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
|Access conditions:||Open Immediately|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- BT - Records of the Board of Trade and of successor and related bodies
- Records of the Commercial, Companies, Labour, Railways and Statistics Departments
- BT 26 - Board of Trade: Commercial and Statistical Department and successors: Inwards Passenger Lists
- Inwards passenger lists, 1929
- BT 26/910 - Ports: Southampton (1929 Jan), Plymouth (1929 Aug-Dec) and Portland (1929 Jan-Dec).
- BT 26/910/42 - Plymouth: SS Nickerie (Royal Netherlands Steamship Company) travelling from West Indies...