Plymouth: SS Nickerie (Royal Netherlands Steamship Company) travelling from West Indies...
This record can be found at Ancestry.co.uk
Partner websites are free to search but there may be a charge to view full transcriptions and download documents. Other services may also be available.
The National Archives is not responsible for the content of external websites.
You can view this record at The National Archives.
View free at The National Archives
Plymouth: SS Nickerie (Royal Netherlands Steamship Company) travelling from West Indies to Amsterdam.
Embarking at Georgetown and Paramaribo.
[No official number listed].
List of passengers disembarking at Southampton.
|Date:||1929 Aug 31|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
|Access conditions:||Open Immediately|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- BT - Records of the Board of Trade and of successor and related bodies
- Records of the Commercial, Companies, Labour, Railways and Statistics Departments
- BT 26 - Board of Trade: Commercial and Statistical Department and successors: Inwards Passenger Lists
- Inwards passenger lists, 1929
- BT 26/910 - Ports: Southampton (1929 Jan), Plymouth (1929 Aug-Dec) and Portland (1929 Jan-Dec).
- BT 26/910/42 - Plymouth: SS Nickerie (Royal Netherlands Steamship Company) travelling from West Indies...