Part 1 of 2
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
View free at The National Archives
Part 1 of 2
|Date:||1974 Apr 10 - 1974 Oct 02|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- TS - Records created or inherited by the Treasury Solicitor and HM Procurator General's Department
- Records of the Treasury Solicitor and HM Procurator General relating to legal work for specific departments
- TS 84 - Treasury Solicitor's Department: Litigation Division: Registered files (L series)
- INQUIRY INTO DISASTER AT NYPRO (UK) LTD, FLIXBOROUGH ON 1 JUNE 1974
- TS 84/37 - Correspondence; plans; drawings; photographs. Orderable at item level
- TS 84/37/1 - Part 1 of 2