Third annual report of Queen's College, supplied to Grey by Mr. Grant Allen; announces...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
More ways to view this record
Third annual report of Queen's College, supplied to Grey by Mr. Grant Allen; announces and gives reasons for abandonment of college. Enclosed: report.
Sir William Grey, Governor of Jamaica, Jamaica No.135, Folios 417-464.
|Date:||1876 Aug 24|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||11100/1876|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- CO - Records of the Colonial Office, Commonwealth and Foreign and Commonwealth Offices, Empire Marketing Board, and related bodies
- Correspondence with the colonies, entry books and registers of correspondence
- CO 137 - Colonial Office and predecessors: Jamaica, Original Correspondence
- Correspondence, Original - Secretary of State.
- CO 137/481 - Despatches. Described at item level
- CO 137/481/37 - Third annual report of Queen's College, supplied to Grey by Mr. Grant Allen; announces...