Divorce Court File: 4248. Appellant: John Dane Player. Respondent: Leila Joan Player....
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
View free at The National Archives
Divorce Court File: 4248. Appellant: John Dane Player. Respondent: Leila Joan Player. Co-respondent: George Miles Watson (Baron Manton). Type: Husband's petition for divorce [hd].
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- J - Records of the Supreme Court of Judicature and related courts
- Records of the Family Division and predecessors
- J 77 - Court for Divorce and Matrimonial Causes, later Supreme Court of Judicature: Divorce and Matrimonial Causes Files
- 1936-1938 Series
- J 77/3750 - Divorce and matrimonial cause files, described at item level
- J 77/3750/4248 - Divorce Court File: 4248. Appellant: John Dane Player. Respondent: Leila Joan Player....