Cause number: 1875 G30. Short title: Glegg v Raingill. Documents: Bill,...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
This record is stored off site and will take three working days to be delivered to The National Archives.
You can order records in advance to be ready for you when you visit Kew.
You will need a reader's ticket to do this.
Or, you can request a quotation for a copy to be sent to you.
Please order before 11:00 three working days in advance of your visit.
Cause number: 1875 G30.
Short title: Glegg v Raingill.
Documents: Bill, interrogatories, two answers.
Plaintiffs: Edward Holt Glegg (since deceased).
Defendants: Matilda Raingill, Parker Raingill, Herbert Bannister, Alice Mary Jones widow, Matilda Louisa Bannister spinster, Joseph Steen, Julia Steen his wife, James White Stenhouse, Eliza Ellen Stenhouse his wife, William Dorning, Sarah Elizabeth Dorning his wife, George Amos Bannister, Laura Bannister Raingill, Parker Bannister, Amos Stewart Bannister, Annie Jones, Kate White Stenhouse, James Herbert Stenhouse, Ada Blanche Stenhouse, Alice Maud Stenhouse, Arthur Bannister Dorning, John Dorning, William Brundrit Dorning, Henry Dorning, Gertrude Dorning, Jessie Dorning, Robert Francis Dorning, Herbert Dorning, Annie Rose Bannister and Amos Parker Bannister (the last 18 being infants).
Provincial solicitor employed in Lancashire, Cheshire, Denbighshire.
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
|Restrictions on use:||3 working days notice to produce|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- C - Records created, acquired, and inherited by Chancery, and also of the Wardrobe, Royal Household, Exchequer and various commissions
- Division within C - Records of Equity Side: The Clerk of Records and Writs
- C 16 - Court of Chancery: Clerks of Records and Writs Office: Pleadings 1861-1875
- C 16/1011 - Chancery pleadings described at item level.
- C 16/1011/G30 - Cause number: 1875 G30. Short title: Glegg v Raingill. Documents: Bill, interrogatories, two answers. Plaintiffs: Edward Holt Glegg (since...