Cause number: 1868 M81. Short title: Morris v Ashbee. Documents: Two bills. ...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
This record is stored off site and will take three working days to be delivered to The National Archives.
You can order records in advance to be ready for you when you visit Kew.
You will need a reader's ticket to do this.
Or, you can request a quotation for a copy to be sent to you.
Please order before 11:00 three working days in advance of your visit.
Cause number: 1868 M81.
Short title: Morris v Ashbee.
Documents: Two bills.
Plaintiffs: John Stuart Crosbie Morris.
Defendants: William Ashbee and Lewis Simonson.
Amendments: Amended by order 1868. Edward Dutton and Alexander Francis Lamb added as defendants.
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
|Restrictions on use:||3 working days notice to produce|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- C - Records created, acquired, and inherited by Chancery, and also of the Wardrobe, Royal Household, Exchequer and various commissions
- Division within C - Records of Equity Side: The Clerk of Records and Writs
- C 16 - Court of Chancery: Clerks of Records and Writs Office: Pleadings 1861-1875
- C 16/514 - Chancery pleadings described at item level.
- C 16/514/M81 - Cause number: 1868 M81. Short title: Morris v Ashbee. Documents: Two bills. Plaintiffs: John Stuart Crosbie Morris. Defendants: William...