'Little Court book' containing notes of oaths to be taken by Admiralty officers, orders...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
More ways to view this record
'Little Court book' containing notes of oaths to be taken by Admiralty officers, orders concerning Admiralty jurisdiction, etc
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- HCA - Records of the High Court of Admiralty and colonial Vice-Admiralty courts
- Records of the Admiralty Registrar and Admiralty Marshal
- HCA 30 - High Court of Admiralty, and Supreme Court of Judicature: Admiralty Miscellanea
- HCA 30/1035 - Detailed description available at item level
- HCA 30/1035 - 'Little Court book' containing notes of oaths to be taken by Admiralty officers, orders...