113 Repair and Salvage Unit, formed at Sidi Ahmed, near Bizerta, Tunisia, May 1943;...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
View free at The National Archives
113 Repair and Salvage Unit, formed at Sidi Ahmed, near Bizerta, Tunisia, May 1943; became 167 Maintenance Unit, September 1943 (RSU MU).
|Date:||1943 May - 1944 Mar.|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- AIR - Records created or inherited by the Air Ministry, the Royal Air Force, and related bodies
- Records of the Royal Air Force
- AIR 29 - Air Ministry and Ministry of Defence: Operations Record Books, Miscellaneous Units
- MAINTENANCE UNITS
- AIR 29/1057 - Described at item level
- AIR 29/1057 - 113 Repair and Salvage Unit, formed at Sidi Ahmed, near Bizerta, Tunisia, May 1943;...